The journaling on this page says, "Jackson's preschool had a Western Day where all the kids were to dress up in their favorite cowboy attire, and Jackson was determined not to dress up. He didn't want to wear a cowboy hat and obviously didn't want to wear the little badge they had made. He even asked if the braided leather belt I put on him was "cowboy," and I'm sure he wouldn't have worn it if I had said yes!"He kind of just looked like a random kid that wandered in and joined them for a picture! Anyway, I had to buy it because it's just vintage him!
*******************
We had a great weekend in Indiana this past weekend! Jackson played way too much Wii Mario Kart and had way too many sweets, but he had a great time playing with all of his grandparents! But on Sunday, as we were leaving Papaw and Mamaw, Jackson came to be complaing of a belly ache. After a couple of complaints, the next thing I know, he throws up! And on the way home, he threw up again, in the Jeep. Thankfully, Mamaw was thinking ahead and sent us home with a plastic ice cream container. It came in handy! ;)
Here are some pictures of Jackson over the weekend!





*******************
At Papaw and Mamaw's, we had a mini Easter egg hunt and Jackson got his Big Wheel!
I don't think he knew that his present was right under that yellow cover!

Well, here he is, the big wheel on his Big Wheel! He was really excited about it and had a ball riding it in front of Papaw's garage, except the concrete was a little slick and he had trouble getting good traction. But he would get going fast and then turn the wheel and just slide!
And Jackson and Papaw rode around on the tractor. I couldn't believe it, but Jackson was really steering that big old wheel!















No comments:
Post a Comment