Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Visit From Papaw and Mamaw!


Mamaw and Papaw came in last weekend to see us. Jackson and Mamaw had so much fun playing on his train table.





Jackson and Papaw played with this little velcro ball and mitt game that Mamaw bought for them at Target. Jackson loves it and we play with it pretty much daily now. Papaw did pop Jackson in the eye once with a ball, but he got over it pretty quickly!


Then they played with Jackson's race track, which he loves. He is so into winning, no matter what, so he would get so excited when his car would beat Papaw's! He loved having Papaw to play with.


Jackson and I are heading to Missouri this weekend, which is my birthday weekend. On Sunday, I'll be (choke) 41! No worries. 41 is the new 31, right? That's what I keep telling myself. My brain buys it, but my body ain't listening.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails