There were a couple of costumes kids could try on, but I wouldn't let him put the hood on because we probably would have brought home a nice case of head lice. No thank you.
Here Sadie and Jack are playing in the water exhibit. You could put little boats on one end and the current would carry them down to the other. I think they just liked getting their hands wet!Two little grease monkeys!

Now, this is a girl who is destined to be able to change a flat tire and change her oil when necessary. And that will come in handy because Jackson will probably need help!
The kids were wiped out by the time we were heading back home. Jackson stayed awake on the ride home, but as soon as we got home, he crashed and napped for four hours. When Amy dropped us off and we were going into the garage, Jackson said, "I had a great day." Very sweet.





















No comments:
Post a Comment