Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HOLIDAY WORLD!

Here is a smattering of pictures from our Holiday World experience. We rented a wagon to haul the boys around in and that was really handy. I took a lot more pictures and I'll be posting them on a Kodak gallery for those family members that want to look at more pictures. I think we were at the theme park from 9:30 to 6:00 that night. It was quite a day, let me tell you.

We didn't stay at the water park part very long (Splashin' Safari) because Jackson got shot in the eyes from water shooting up from the ground and he was crying so hard. He literally could hardly open his eyes. That was our sign that it was time to go. Both Jackson and Wesley had a great time, I think, and we all had fun just watching them.








Tom and I finally decided on some furniture for Jackson and ordered it. What I originally wanted was Pottery Barn Kids, but let's be real, the bed alone was 1,100. That just was not feasible for this stay-at-home mom. Anyway, we were able to get a twin bed, trundle, nightstand and chest for under 1,000. Mom got this same bed for Jackson for her house, but she got it in black. We ordered it all in distressed oak. It's on backorder until August, so we won't be getting it until then. Below is a picture of the bed. But we got the chest, which is a little taller, not the dresser that's in the picture.

While we were in Jasper for the weekend, Jackson got to swim in Grandma Hart's pool. He had a really good time, too! He has become quite a good little swimmer. With floaties on, he can dog-paddle all over the pool.


I've got lots more pictures to post from the weekend, but maybe I'll get to it tomorrow!

Until next time...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails