Sunday, July 13, 2008

WEDDING IN INDIANA

Since I'm so behind on this blog, I'm going to start with the most recent stuff and work back as best I can. I'm still in the midst of this computer nightmare, but I was able to download my pictures from this weekend onto the "new" computer, even though I still can't use it to work on. Ugh!

Well, we're back home from Indiana after going to Mark and Kyla Buechlein's wedding. It was really something. The church was beautiful, Kyla looked beautiful, and as far as I can tell, the ceremony went smoothly. If anything was amiss, I sure didn't catch it. It was really nice! Mark's uncle, who is an archbishop, officiated the ceremony, which made it really special.

I took like a gazillion pictures, and I am so bummed that only a handful look decent. The lighting in the church was just not good, or it could quite possibly be user error, but the pictures I took in there were HORRIBLE! Everything looked orange. That's why you'll see a lot of these pictures in black and white.

I have more to say, but I'm really tired from the trip, so I'll just get right to the pictures, because that's all the grandparents care about anyway.
The sad thing is, there aren't too many of Jackson because he was really grumpy at the reception, so he wouldn't even look my way most of the time. I had to wake him up from his nap to go, and he was a little crank pot!

The newly married Mark & Kyla Buechlein

Mark & Kyla at the rehearsal dinner


Me and Jackson on our way to the rehearsal dinner


Jackson & Daddy at the reception


Me and Kelli Bleemel (I look like an Amazon)


Grumpy Butt and us


Chad, Lisa & Caroline

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails