Sunday, June 29, 2008



We had SUCH a busy weekend. We did go to Holiday World, and it was a lot of fun! I have a lot of pictures from there. I have a lot of pictures I need to go through and edit before I post them, but I had to put these railroad pics up. I don't know what it is about railroad tracks, but they make for great pictures. Isn't it cute how Jackson and Wesley are holding hands? Wesley would just take Jackson by the hand and lead him around. So cute. I tried to get these pictures to have a vintage feel, and I kind of like the way they look now.

I am going to try to get the Holiday World pictures posted in the next day or so and then some other random pictures from the weekend, but I'm POOPED! Holiday World is torturous for a 40-year-old! But the boys had so much fun and that is really what it's all about, right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails