Above is a slide I did of all the pictures I could find from Jackson's birth to present with Tom. There were some others, but they weren't in focus or the quality was poor. I tried my best to keep them in order, but they're obviously not. I enjoyed going through all the old pictures. I can't believe how chubby Jackson was as a baby. He sure has slimmed down, huh?
I hope everyone had a good Father's Day. Tom got home late today after a weekend in Jasper and he grilled us some steaks and we made twice-baked potatoes, which were really good.
Here is a digital scrapbooking layout I did too. I haven't had any work to speak of in a while, so I've done a lot of playing on the computer. I love this picture of the two of them walking along the beach.

Jackson and I went over to Stacy and Michael's last night for a little barbecue get-together, and it was nice to sit down and visit with friends. Jackson had a big time playing with Wesley. He also got to eat a chocolate cake stuffed ice cream cone. Wesley was acting like he was going to eat Jackson's, which then threw Jackson into a tailspin. And as you can see, Jackson is crying and Wesley thought it was funny. My sensitive little boy.
Until next time...















No comments:
Post a Comment