to Tom, Charles, Tom Sr. and John!
Sorry I didn't get you anything in the mail, Dad, but it's been really crazy around here. I love you and hope you have a great day! Here's a little layout of my dad and Tom's dad. I like these old pictures of them.

Jackson got Tom a new watch for Father's Day. I think Tom's watch is somewhere packed in a box, but it's about seven years old and scratched up, so he needed another one. I cooked breakfast for him this morning, shocker. That's how our Father's Day is going so far around here.
Tom is going to take Barney at 11:00 to get groomed. Really to get shaved. He's going to look so bad for a week or so. I like him better with his long hair, but he'll feel better with a short cut. Tom will have to stand right there by the groomer, though, because Barney is so scared of the clipper noise.
Mary Lynn and I took Jackson to the Artisan Festival that's held down at Centennial Park yesterday. It happens twice a year and I've missed it for a couple of years. It's artists from all over the country selling their stuff. I bought a couple of pictures for the guest bathroom and a wine topper. It was so HOT out there! Except for a few meltdowns that were heat and no-nap induced, Jackson did great! After we got home, I put him in bed for a nap around 2:00 and he slept until nearly 6:00! Here is a picture of Jackson in a hammock/swing at the Artisan Festival:

I had a horrible day Thursday trying to keep Jackson off of the dogs. I think since he sees them playing so rough with each other that when they growl at him for, say, poking them in the eyes or pulling their tails or poking them in the ribs or pushing them down the hall that he thinks they're playing with him too. Sooooo not the case. One of them is really going to hurt him someday.
I really want to get him a helmet to protect his face but just let them bite him somewhere so he will understand once and for all that they mean business! It's driving me crazy trying to keep him off of them. I am continually putting him in timeout, which is the Pack-N-Play that he can climb out of rather effortlessly anymore, so that does me no good. Then I was making him sit on a leather stool in the middle of the room, but he doesn't mind that at all.
I went ahead and bought Jackson the taller dresser and a three-shelf bookcase for all of his books. I got the red color. When we buy him his twin bed, I'll get it from the same company, I think. I guess I should wait and see how the quality is of these items first. Here are the things I bought, but I got them in RED!

Here are a couple of pictures of Jackson on his new Radio Flyer trike. His feet don't really touch the pedals, but he loves it.


Come back again real soon!
Sabrina
















No comments:
Post a Comment