Jackson turned 21 months old yesterday. Three more months and he'll be two. Unbelievable! I need to start on his birthday invitations soon. I truly can't believe it's been almost two years. He is becoming quite the little man. What happened to this baby?

Tom came home early from work today and we took him up to the swimming pool. I wish I had my camera with me because Tom bought him a swimsuit with flotation devices in it. It was really funny. He looked like a little body-builder with it on. The water was a little cool, but he had a good time anyway.
I think we'll be picking up the dogs tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what they do in the backyard. They'll bark their heads off, I'm sure.
I think we'll be picking up the dogs tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what they do in the backyard. They'll bark their heads off, I'm sure.
Here's a picture of Jack and Sadie, the neighbor, taking a ride in Sadie's Hummer. Jack really liked it.
Tom brought this home for Jackson tonight and he is going crazy to start playing with it. We bought him a trike last night and put it together, but it just wasn't what we wanted for him. This is a Radio Flyer and we will be able to push him with this handle. Jackson is handing tools to Tom as he puts this together. They are the wrong tools, usually the hammer, but he's trying to speed it along. This boy loves wheels, for sure!

Come back again real soon!
Sabrina















No comments:
Post a Comment