Monday, February 8, 2010

Schneider Snow Family

I have been slow with work, so I have had fun doing some digital scrapbook pages. Here are a couple that I've done.

The journaling says: "Daddy and I had great plans to build the "Schneider" family snowmen, but you were just not into it. You were bored and ready to go back inside almost as soon as we began! And so I guess you shouldn't get any credit for how great they turned out. But you sure looked cute in your snow gear, so that is worth a mention! All in all, it was another fun day playing in the snow!"

Jackson pretty much whined the whole time Tom and I were putting these snowmen together. He did throw snowballs back and forth to our neighbors long after they had already gone inside. He just wanted to have a snowball fight and didn't want to build with us!
Tom and Jackson with our finished "family."

I love this picture of him. He looks like he's posing! And we all know that is not the case.

I actually have some work to do today, but Jackson's Mother's Day Out has been cancelled due to the snow. Yep, we are getting more snow! And it is really coming down! I guess we'll be homebound again today. I got little sleep last night, so I see a nap in my near future. Jackson was up twice trying to get in bed with us, and I had to lay down with him for a few hours. Ugh!

I get my hair cut on Saturday, and I am thinking of getting it all layered up. I really don't know what else to do. It is driving me crazy the shape it's in now. I kind of like this layered cut:

I found this video while I was going through some old files on my
external hard drive. I am SOOOOOOO ready for summer and so is Jackson!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails