Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween 2009

Before I get to the Halloween photos, here are the two proofs I got back from Jackson's school. I think I like the one on the left the best, but I like them both. He just looks so big! I can't get over it.

Jackson really enjoyed Halloween this year! He was so excited! We went trick-or-treating with some of our neighbors, which made it more fun for him! When I was putting his costume on him, he said, "I'm going to get a lot of candy tonight because I'll be sooooo cute!" I guess it's good he's got a lot of self-esteem, right? Then while the kids were running from house to house, I heard him scream out: "I just got some candy! I can get anything I want!" I guess getting candy from strangers makes four-year-old boys feel uber powerful!

Jackson and his neighbor Super Girl, Sadie!

Two of my pumpkins that I painted this year!

Me and my favorite Dalmation!

A motley crew!

Jackson rolling in all of his candy from the night!

This is a picture I took yesterday on our weekly trip to the Nature Center at Longhunter Park. I am so glad that the leaves have finally begun to turn. I thought it would never happen his year. But I am carrying my camera with me now because I have seen the most beautiful colors on trees! I love Tennessee!

My high school friend, Kevin Knotts, came into town to see KISS, hence the makeup, and I met him downtown for a cocktail last week! It was so nice chatting with him after all these years. It really didn't feel like he had changed much at all. I had a great time catching up! And no one really gave him a second glance because the whole downtown was full of KISS fans!

These are pictures from our neighborhood Halloween party. This happened a couple of weekends ago. I was at a baby shower, so it was just Tom and Jackson on their own! Jackson didn't win the costume contest after Tom had told him that he would if he wagged his tail for the judges, so of course, he had a little meltdown. But besides that, I think he had a great time!

A few weekends ago, Tom and I took Jackson out to a really neat place in order for me to take some four-year pics of Jackson. It's a little village called Founder's Grove or something. I can't remember the name, but it's on the Wilson County fairgrounds. I didn't get as many good ones as I wanted, but here are a few. Jackson was so good for me, another sign that he's growing up! We bribed him with a trip to Buffalo Wild Wings, or Flying Buffalo as he calls it, and that seemed to do the trick. But any kid would tire out after over 200 pictures, right? It's crazy how many I take, really.



This one is my favorite of him, I think.



I really love this one of him, kind of captures his true four-year-old spirit!

I am getting busy with work again, so I'm signing off! Can you believe there are only seven more Mondays before Christmas? As if I wasn't already stressed out enough! UGH!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails