
Our friends Stacy and Michael will be moving in a few months, and their son, Wesley, and Jackson have been good friends since Jackson was about nine months old, I guess. So I made the above picture for them and also for me to hang in the house. The saying says, "Life's truest happiness is found in the friendships we make along the way." I found the saying first and then looked for a picture that would kind of "fit."
I really like how it turned out, and when I gave it to Stacy last night, we both cried. We're such saps! We had a little get-together last night as kind of a farewell party for Stacy and Michael and it was so much fun. We had a good mix of people here and I had a great time seeing everyone!
***************
I took the following pictures last week of different activities at Jackson's school. I put together a photo book for his teacher, Mrs. Connie, and I had come up short because the book had to be a 20-page minimum, so I had to go to the school a couple of times and take some random pictures!
















No comments:
Post a Comment