Monday, April 28, 2008




These are pictures from The Hermitage. I had high hopes of getting some "good" pictures of Jackson in front of the mansion or in Rachel's garden, which I thought would be in full bloom. See that bud up there? That's truly about all that was in that garden. It was quite the disappointment. But it didn't matter anyway, because Jackson fell on the pavement before we even got to The Hermitage and scraped his knee and suddenly became quite the invalid. He didn't want to walk because it hurt, yet as you can see, there were moments where he'd forget his injury and take off running. The other night after a bath, he was holding his knee and saying boo boo, boo boo, but the funny thing was that he was holding the wrong knee. I told him he'd have to at least whine about the correct knee to get any sympathy from me!
Needless to say, The Hermitage was a bust.
Until next time...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails