
I went with Stacy and Wesley today (Sunday) to the lake to take some current pictures of Wesley. The weather was nice, and out of about 300 pictures (I kid you not), I got about 5 really good portrait-style pictures, and then there were a few good candids. I swear, what I would give if Jackson was as cooperative as Wesley when it comes to a camera.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture above. I must admit, I ran it through a program that I have that sheds about ten years off of people, not that Wesley has ten years to shed, but it smooths skin out, brightens eyes, et cetera, et cetera. I just bought the software today because it works MIRACLES on pictures, and Lord knows I'll be needing it for me. Anyhoo, these next pictures I haven't done anything to because I have run out of time today. But I think they're really cute.


Tom and Jackson decided to come to the lake a little later to join us and so he and Wesley went fishing with sticks. It was a great day!
Until next time...















No comments:
Post a Comment