Sunday, April 20, 2008


Kicking back with Nana

We really had a busy weekend here. (Imagine that.) Mom came in on Friday and then we went shopping for Jackson some vacation clothes. Have I mentioned our vacation to the beach is coming up? Can you tell I am SO ready to go? I need another visual.


Ahhhh

Anyway, I found a couple of cute things for him. He's pretty much summer stocked right now. Me and Tom on the other hand, uh, not so much. Anyway, we just stayed around the house Friday night and grilled out.

On Saturday, we took a little road trip to Ann and Ron's new house that they're building. I hadn't been there in so long, and it is really coming together. The walls are all painted, which are beautiful colors, and the house is amazing. And I'm not just saying that because I know you read the blog, Ann. Seriously, I can't wait for a house party! Then Saturday night we went to eat at Kobe's, even Jackson. Then this morning Jackson played outside while Nana watched him.

After his nap today, we took him up to the park to play. It was packed full of kids, and he had a ball!

We got Jackson a new car seat. I wanted him to have one before we went on vacation, because his is just not the most comfortable thing. So we got this one. Well, it's a little different, but only because it's got some plaid on it, but it looks identical to this one. It has cup holders and everything. He'll be riding in style to Florida!

And here are some pictures from Jasper a couple of weekends ago. This is Tom holding Nicholas, our friends' baby. Jackson looks underwhelmed.


Jackson and Caroline playing

Cute Caroline

Grandma and Grandpa Hart and Jackson

Jackson and Grandma Hart


Jackson's new bike he got from Uncle Rob and Aunt Suzanne

Until next time....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails