My favorite little boy in the world!

Buddies!
Thankfully, Tom's dad and Mary came in this weekend to help Tom put our shed up. It was a regular barn raising, minus all the neighbor farmers' participation and food that used to accompany those! Tom and Mary got here at about 8:00 on Saturday morning and he and Tom worked on that shed ALL day. They stopped for a lunch break, but that was it. And it's still not done. The roof still needs to get put on, but maybe Tom will be able to do that little by little. I think it will be great once it's done!
I took SO many pictures of Jackson out in the yard yesterday. Some turned out really good. Jackson's Papaw taught him how to swing a hammer. Not such a good thing for a toddler to learn. Look at the look on Jackson's face. I think Buster needs to run, FAST!
Watch out, Buster, I'm about to put this hammer on your head!
Papaw teaching Jackson how to use a hammer!
Get off your lazy butt, pick this hammer up and get to work!
See this? It's called a "hammer." Get busy, knuckleheads!
I like to sing while I work!I put up the Christmas tree last week. Jackson loves it. I feel like there's something missing on it, but I'm not sure what. I really like it, though, all in all. I'll post a picture of it maybe Tuesday.
I also tried out some word art that I've been curious about for a while. I ordered a little Christmas word art and I really like it. Note to self: Next time make sure it's matte finish. This lettering is kind of shiny. When it's matte, it looks more like paint on the wall. But anyway, I still really like it, and now I'm ready to order the BIG one for a wall in the great room.















No comments:
Post a Comment