Sunday, December 9, 2007

No Santa Picture This Year!


Tom and I decided to take Jackson to see Santa Claus today and have his picture taken, like we've done for the past two years. I got him all dressed up in his Sunday-go-to-meetin' clothes and everything, but I had a sneaking suspicion that once we got there and he saw Santa, that he would have no part of it and wouldn't sit on his lap. And I was right. It was the same Santa as last year, and a good one, too, I might add, but he wouldn't go near him. He didn't even want to turn in his direction as he sat on MY lap, not even on Santa's. But that's okay. Costumes really scare him right now. Here are a couple of pictures with Santa:



We did take several pictures before we took him to the mall, and here they are. Tom can't snap a good picture of me and Jackson to save his life, yet I can always get a good one of them together. I love this one of them that I took. But inevitably, Jackson's never looking at the camera when I'm in the picture!



Then Jackson rode in the race car and looked at the fish in the fish tank at Bass Pro while I was able to do a little shopping before the mall got too crowded with people after church let out. And here are those pics:


I had a little get-together last night, and it was really good to sit down with friends, let me tell you. Stacy and Michael were over, so Wesley and Jackson played like maniacs as soon as they walked in the door. Jackson was ALL OVER Wesley, it was so funny. I had never seen him that wound up. One time I heard Wesley saying, Mommy, Mommy, so I went upstairs to check on them, and Jackson was on top of Wesley, like wrestling with him, and Wesley was losing his pants in the battle. It was funny.

And I finally got the coveted Wood Family sugar cookie recipe, which I am very proud of. I LOVE those things, seriously. That will definitely become a Schneider Christmas tradition. I need to thank Ann's grandmother for convincing Ann to release it to me and a few others. Needless to say, I had a really good time!
Until next time...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails