We did get the bounce house in the mail, so Tom will need to air that up to check for holes before any kids will be able to use it. I'm not sure I mentioned this, but we did receive Jackson's new dresser last week, so Tom put it together. The top is damaged, wouldn't you know. I have contacted the seller and he is supposed to be providing us with a new top. We'll see. Here is the damage:
Jackson is saying quite a few things. He says mo for more. He says "no" very clearly! He says papaw, momma, da. He says sure, share, chair, which all sound alike when he says them, but I usually know which one he means because of the context!
I think Tom and I are going to take Jackson to the Wilson County Fair this weekend. It's going to be hot, but I think it will be fun. Tom will be leaving for California for a week, so it will be good to get out of the house and have a day of fun before he leaves.
We have GOT to do some landscaping soon. Right now, though, our grass is dead, as is most everyone else's, and I can't figure out what I want to plant up front. Tom was able to get quite a bit of natural rock to use in our landscaping from where they've begun construction on the next phase of our subdivision. So that's saved us about $300 right there!
Here is a picture of Jackson trying to fit in his exersaucer unsuccessfully:

And here's Jackson and Nanny or Nanna, I'm not sure which name she wants to use yet. We're trying Nanna, but I revert back to Nanny. So we'll have to see which one takes. Jackson has a "camera smile" now which I think is so cute.

Come back again real soon!
Sabrina















1 comment:
I love the pic of Jackson trying to use the exersaucer. . . too funny!! His "picture smile" is adorable!! He is such a handsome little man!!
Post a Comment