Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sweaty in Tennessee!

It is HOT here! I guess it is all over. We've pretty much been staying in to keep out of the heat. We went ahead and ordered this little bounce house for Jackson and his neighborhood friends. We should have it in a couple of days!
Here is a layout I did of Jackson and his great grandparents. He was a little apprehensive around them, but he warmed up some. I made this layout to help him remember the times he spent with them when he gets older. The text reads: We had a nice visit with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Kluemper while we were in Indiana. They love you very much. You even had a ride on Great Grandpa's lap in his electric wheelchair.




Here are some really cute pictures I took of Jackson a couple of days ago. He is becoming quite the ham!











I hope those are enough pictures until next time!


Come back again real soon!


Sabrina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails