Sorry there has been such a delay in me posting, but I have gotten busy with work and Jackson keeps me on the go, you know. This week was fairly uneventful. Tom and I had planned on taking Jackson to Chattanooga today, Saturday, to a discovery museum for kids that is supposed to be great, and we were going to meet Tim, Denise and Jacob Christner, some friends I haven't seen in a while, but I had some neighborhood girls over last night and had a little too much wine and didn't feel so good this morning, so we bagged it. It's definitely something I want to do sometime soon.
We went over to a neighbor's house tonight for a barbecue, and it was a lot of fun. There were several kids Jackson's age there and he loved it. He plays so great with other kids. I am very lucky in that respect. He actually was so tired tonight that I only rocked him for a little bit and then I laid him down in his crib while he was still awake! That is unhear of with him. But he didn't make a peep. Anyway, before we went to the barbecue, I wanted Tom to take some pictures of Jackson and me because it seems I don't have very many. So he got a couple of really good ones, I think. Here they are:


I am going to order Jackson's new furniture this week. We only retrieved $400 of the $710 I got scammed on from PayPal. So we're out $310. Not happy about that. But I have found some furniture that I like just as well, so I'm ordering it probably Monday.
Come back again real soon!
Sabrina















1 comment:
Sounds like you may have had a pretty good time, even though you didn't make it to Chatanooga!! I love those pics of you and Jackson and the kit you used....cute!!! Good luck on ordering the new furniture. Hope to see you guys soon! Give Jackson big hugs n kisses from us!! Love y'all!!
Post a Comment