Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We Have Snow!

First, here are some pictures from Christmas at Tom and Mary's. I had lost this camera card with all the pictures on it and Tom found it last night...in the washer! Thankfully it dried out and I was able to load the pics on. Of course there are more than I am posting, but I have lots of pics for this post, so I picked a few.

Great Grandma Bernie

Criss-cross Crash! Jackson loves this!

* * * * * * *

Since we have been homebound due to the snow, I have been taking MORE pictures here lately. Hard to believe that it's possible, but it IS!

Now here are the snow pics. There are some from yesterday and some from today. Jackson has spent a lot of time outside playing in it and Tom has taken him sledding twice. It's really too cold for me! Jackson came in from sledding today and said that he had cried because his bottom had gotten so cold. I told Tom it was probably the first time his butt had ever been numb from the cold!


Addison and Sadie!


Jackson and Sadie!



Sadie!

Here's a picture after our first snow! I guess we probably had about two inches.


I have decided to get involved in doing a Project 365 for 2011. This means to take a photo a day for the year. I want to do a book of it all at the beginning of 2012. I hope I can keep up. I have to admit, I missed one day already, but I just back dated another picture. I'm not going to give up. Last year I think I only made it a month or so, but I'm really going to try harder this time! Below is a grouping of my photos 1 through 8.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails