Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

This will be a Christmas 2010/Happy New Year 2011 combo post since I was so late posting anything about Christmas. I was waiting to find the camera card that I have lost, thinking I would find it and could post some pictures I took at Tom's grandmother's house of them. I don't have any pictures from Christmas at Tom and Mary's! I know it's got to be around here somewhere, but I haven't found it yet. It makes me sick because I had some really good ones of Tom, Jackson, Bernie and Tom Sr. :(

The above layout is my 2010 year in review. As I was going through pictures to make this layout, I just couldn't believe how fast the time has gone. I have decided to do a Project 365 this year, which is to take a picture a day. You wouldn't think that would be too hard for me, but some days I just forget. I have tried this two other years and it just fell to the wayside. Anyway, I'm going to try it again! And at the end of the year, I hope I will be motivated to put together a 2011 photo book through Shutterfly.
I made the family do some "studio" style pictures yesterday morning as the first picture of the new year and the first picture for my Project 365 book. It's not perfect, but I was pleased with how it turned out.
With a 'tude like this, we were unsure if Santa would stop at our house.

Jackson wrote this letter at preschool to Santa.
Barney Claus

But in the end, Santa DID stop and brought Jackson some great toys! ;)





He actually got this letter from Santa about a week before Christmas!

Jackson made this at church Sunday School.
****************
Here are some pictures from our Christmas in Jasper.

Jackson giving Grandma Kluemper her Christmas present.


Grandma Hart and Jackson!

Jackson, Tom and Leona

Awwww!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails