Can't believe it's been so long since I updated this thing. Time really is whizzing by me! This time of year is just awful for that. I really haven't bought the first Christmas present for anyone. I have no idea what anyone wants and I am too busy stressing over what Jackson is getting from Santa! Can we just fast-forward to mid-January, please?
We had a great Thanksgiving and while we were home in MO, we went to see the Lights of the Delta again. It's always a great show and they have a Santa there. It's the first Santa Jackson sees every year, although we do end up seeing like two or three others. I always take him to Bass Pro because that one is always really good!
While I was home for Thanksgiving, I met up with my three roommates from college. We hadn't all been together like that in years, but it felt like we do that every week. Those are three girls I can always count on for anything, especially laughing until my gut hurts! It was a great time!
Andrea, Marnie, Me and Patti
I made this little candle, although I'm not terribly pleased with it. I am going to make some others and see if they turn out any better.
Here is a blurry picture of our tree. I'm far from done, but it is shaping up nicely. We bought it this year because we wanted a nine-footer!
This was taken this past Sunday before Jackson's "show" at Providence United Methodist Church. The kids sang, and it was a really cute. Jackson said he liked it so much he wants to do it again next year.
I love his face!
Mom came in this weekend to see him in his program at church, so had to get a picture of them too!While Mom was in we went to Shadrack's Christmas Lights. It is a pretty amazing show of synchronized lights to the music on a certain radio station, can't remember which one, though. Except for my night blindness and being worried that I would drive right through the display, it was awesome! Check it out here: SHADRACK
No comments:
Post a Comment