It was truly the Year of Spongebob! Jackson's fifth birthday party was Spongebob and now he was Spongebob last night for Halloween. It seems like Halloween just snuck up on me this year! Jackson was sick three days last week and had to miss the fall carnival at his school and it just didn't feel like Halloween to me yesterday. But Jackson had a ball!
We went to our neighbors' house and went trick-or-treating as a group...a BIG group! I always felt sorry for whoever was answering the door to the masses! I think there were about eight to ten in our group. And they would run from one house to the next with me yelling out, "Did you say trick or treat?" "Yes!" "Then did you say thank you?" "Yes!"
This is what ended up in my topiary urn because my pumpkins all rotted on me! Next year, I'm doing Funkins!
Here's Spongebob again! Amy had to loan me a pair of Sadie's tights (don't tell Jackson) and then we used a pair of Sadie's socks and used colored markers to make the stripes for tube socks!
In our attempt to get a "family" picture for Chrismtas cards and just for me to get a bigger print of, we ended up with this ONE that was in focus of all of us. I set the tripod up and had my friend Mary Lynn come and push the shutter down. But it was hard to get us all in focus due to how I had my settings. Live and learn! Still feels like we're missing one dog... :(















No comments:
Post a Comment