Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tennessee In State of Emergency

I was on this exact stretch of interstate yesterday around 2:00 p.m. Thankfully, it didn't get this bad until I was already home. It was raining so hard that we were all going about 45 miles an hour on the interstate with our flashers on. We are still getting pelted with rain today. We have a small creek running through our back yard, but we are safe and staying inside.
I want to get out of this flooding and go back to the beach!
Retro silouhette (sp) of Jackson
I had my RPR skills test yesterday, and it walked my dog. I haven't written that speed in 15 years, since I went to school. Anyway, I feel pretty good about two legs of the test and not so good about one leg. If I can somehow just pass ONE leg of it, I would be happy. I might get lucky and pass two, who knows? I feel confident I will be back in August to take some of it again. But it's fine. I am a little rusty, but just need a little MORE practice. Ugh.

This is a picture from Paul Johnson Photography's Web site. He posted a sneak peek of pics from Jennifer's wedding in March. I love this one of Jackson. I can't wait to see what else he took of him! He's pretty amazing.

I finally completed the photo book for Mrs. Peggy, Jackson's teacher, and ordered it. I had two moms who helped me, so that was good. I think it turned out pretty cute. Makes me wish I had time to do every major event in Jackson's life, but I'm, oh, four years behind! I really should do a baby book for him of his first month of life. I have LOTS of pictures of him from that time. I don't have any of him when he was at Vanderbilt for jaundice in that little incubator. That was just too pitiful! The book was the post above this one, I think.
Hope you all stay out of the rain!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails