Sunday, April 18, 2010

Soccer Highlights!

Jackson and Sadie
Not a lot going on here, just looking forward to the onset of summer! We had a little get-together with the neighbors Saturday after soccer and had a great time. The kids played nonstop and wore themselves OUT! Hopefully there will be a lot more of those to come.

Jackson's team was 2-0 until Saturday, and then they had a tie. It was picture day too and I can't wait to see Jackson's individual picture. He always smiles great for a strange photographer! It is his first little organized sports pics. I see lots more on his horizon. He seems to really be enjoying soccer. I'm not sure if it's for the sport or for the socializing. See above picture. ;)

Saturday was picture day. This is the team, The Rockets, and Coach Sean
Ethan, Drew, Jackson, Sadie and L.J.
Kids on the Insta-bench
Sean, the coach, told me he had trouble getting Jackson off of the bench on Saturday to go and play. And before he told me that, Jackson had told me on the way home that he liked sitting on the bench and when I asked him why, he said, "That man tells me funny stories." Well, "that man" is Chris, Sean's brother-in-law, who is helping with the team. Chris said he never told him stories, but that he always said he was going to tell him a story. So I guess Jackson didn't want to leave the bench in fear of missing some great story from Chris. ;)

Chris and Jackson yucking it up, and two down for the count

Turn around and listen to your coach, Jackson!

Some action!

Jackson trying to lay down on the Insta-bench

Jackson, you're in!

1 comment:

House of Sawyer said...

HI Sabrina! Just checking out your blog. Awesome! Your pics are great....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails