Today is my birthday. Wow, 42! I would be really upset, except I thought I was ALREADY 42 and was turning 43. After talking to Dad several days ago, we figured out I would only be 42, so in essence I gained a year! Woo hoo! My brain is obviously the first thing going.
Tom and Jackson made me a monster truck cake yesterday and we celebrated a day early, which was fine. Jackson gave me his gift earlier in the week, THE STOMACH BUG, which I could have done without. I am still having issues with it and I've had it since Friday. Now Tom is home sick today with it. I guess it is the kind of gift that keeps on giving...in a bad way!
The cake is a red velvet cake shaped like a heart with monster trucks all over it. I had a little piece yesterday, but really haven't been able to eat much of anything since Friday. This stinks! Not the ideal way to lose weight, but I guess if that's the side effect, I can't complain.




Tom and Jackson made me a monster truck cake yesterday and we celebrated a day early, which was fine. Jackson gave me his gift earlier in the week, THE STOMACH BUG, which I could have done without. I am still having issues with it and I've had it since Friday. Now Tom is home sick today with it. I guess it is the kind of gift that keeps on giving...in a bad way!
Looks like it was HIS birthday cake, not MINE! He loved it!
Have a great day everyone! I know I will.
I also must document the fact that today Jackson discovered The Three Stooges on TV and they cracked him up! I used to love them too. I guess all kids love watching them because they're so goofy and silly! Funny to see him watching a black and white show! He asked me if this was something I watched when I was a baby. :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment