Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sorry for not posting in so long, but really there's been nothing going on around here but SICKNESS and work! Jackson and I had the stomach bug and then Tom got it! Now Jackson has some sort of bronchial thing going on where he is coughing his head off, usually followed up with a gutteral hack that sounds like he's 80. We get lots of nice looks when we're in public and he does this. :)

I am trying to finish up some jobs and then I'm not taking on any more work until after the RPR skills test in May. I want to use April to really buckle down and practice my speed. Five years off the writer has made me RUSTY. And more than that, it's just that I hesitate at high speeds and when people are talking 200 to 225 wpm, there is no room for hesitation. I have to retrain myself to write something for everything I hear and trust that my fingers remember where to go!

I love this picture after I put the texture on it because it makes it look really old-timey. I hope it prints as well as it looks right here. I hope everyone has a great weekend! The next few weeks and months are going to be hairy for me, so if I don't post for a while, I'll apologize in advance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails