Friday, January 11, 2008

Vacation Lollapalooza 2008!

I will be seeing this view sometime in June. Ahhhh. Can't wait!


Finally, we are starting to plan our summer vacation. We are going to Destin, Florida, with our friends from Texas, the Flecks. I am soooo excited! I have been wanting to go to the beach since Jackson was born. I can't wait for him to see the ocean for the first time. I think he'll really love it. Cathy and Shawn have twins, Connor and Evan, (shown here):



Such cuties!

They are six months older than Jackson, so there will be all kinds of boy craziness going on. I really am excited for them to meet each other. I talked to Cathy this morning, so I feel like the planning wheels are beginning to turn! I'll keep you posted on Vacation Lollapalooza 2008!

We have Wesley's birthday party on Saturday. He'll be 3! Hard to believe. His party is at
Pump It Up, so I will have lots of pictures to share come Monday. The last time we took Jackson to Pump It Up he was scared and didn't want to go on any of the inflatables. I hope it's not like that on Saturday. We'll see...

Until next time...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails