Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So Long January, Hello February!


AIN'T HE SWEET?
Isn't this neat looking? I wish I could somehow get it on canvas. Maybe I'll just print it and frame it. The color version was horrible. The color was all off, so I liked the picture so much that I started messing around in Photoshop and came up with this. I like it. I have signed up for a Learn Your Digital Camera class at the local art college. It's just a Saturday class from 1-4:00 in February. I would really love to learn to use my camera. I know it can do so much, and I haven't even scratched the surface. Then after that class, I want to take some Photoshop classes. Maybe someday I'll be taking the kind of pictures I wish I could take now!

Pawpaw came into town yesterday to visit us (my dad), and he left today. Jackson had a lot of fun with him. I was able to check into a couple more Mother's Day Out programs while Dad was here. I really hope I can get Jackson into one this fall. He would really benefit from it, I think.

I am still amazed at how easily Jackson transitioned from me rocking him TOTALLY to sleep before he went into the crib to him just hopping into the crib and not making a sound. I let him take a flashlight to bed with him tonight and I could hear him in there clicking it on and off, but now it's all quiet. I guess he doesn't need me anymore. Ha! Just kidding. Heck, half the time he won't eat unless I am spooning it in his mouth! Baby steps, baby steps, baby steps!


Mimi found this in a consignment store and thought Jackson would like it. And he does! Thanks, Mimi! He get s a little aggravated with it though because he has to pump the handlebars to make it go forward and sometimes he can't do a complete forward pump and it shoots him in reverse. And he has NO patience (unfortunately a gene he acquired from me) for that!



He and Pawpaw had fun reading books before Pawpaw had to leave.

Until next time...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails