Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!








I wasn't too crazy about the new lens we bought until I took it outdoors and used it. Jackson and I went to a park today, and I really like some of the pictures I was able to get with it. These were just a sampling of the over 100 pictures I took! I'll do a Kodak Gallery and put them all on there. I'm getting behind on putting pictures on the gallery.

We had a horrible scare tonight with Jackson, and I don't want to write much about it, but since this is kind of an online journal of sorts, I thought I'd mention it. We were out eating tonight and Jackson got choked to the point of being unable to get air. Needless to say, it scared me to death. I have never felt that helpless, really. Tom and Mary Lynn were there too and they were both very frightened. Tom was able to help him dislodge the chip that he was choking on. I will be hugging him even tighter than normal tonight, that's for sure.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
Safe travels for those traveling!
I'm thankful for my family and friends -- and my new lens!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails