Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another New Haircut!

Daddy took Jackson to get a haircut this past Saturday, and it is a buzzzzz cut. I think it's cute short like this, but it definitely makes him look like a big boy, doesn't it?


Jackson was acting so silly, so I had to snap a pic!


It seems like every year at this time I get so behind on everything that I need to do. I've been pretty busy with work here lately, which is good because I can use some extra Christmas money. I went to the Christmas Village on Saturday that's at the flea market here in town, and it was really great. I was born to have a booth somewhere like that or at a flea market. I am such a carny. Now I just have to come up with that one thing that everyone will buy. Any suggestions?


Mom came into town last weekend, I guess, and we had a good visit. Jackson was happy to see her, I know. She bought a new car, a Honda Accord, because she feels it will be more reliable on the interstate, since she burns it up coming over here to see Jackson! It's really nice, and a really nice color too. Here's a picture of it:






Tom worked on landscaping the whole weekend that Mom was here. He built up a rock wall similar to the one we had at the old house. I think it turned out nice. He also put gutter guards on all of our gutters, which we really need with all of these old trees around here. We bought a couple of things to put in the landscape, but we have several more things to find. We probably are running out of time to plant stuff this year. Anyway, here's a partial picture of the rock wall:
Mary Jo and John came to visit last Tuesday and Wednesday because MJ had a tax seminar downtown. Let me tell you, she and Jackson played like wild Indians! He loved it. He gets so wound up when he plays hard like that. It was funny. We really enjoyed their visit, and oh, yeah, today is Grandma Hart's birthday.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA HART!

Hope it was a good one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails