Sunday, October 21, 2007

Getting into the "Spirit" of Things!



I finally got the faces painted on our pumpkins and got them out on the porch. I guess I'm pleased with how they turned out. There are definitely things I'll do differently next year when I paint some, but for now I'm satisfied with them. Tom's pumpkin is the bigger one, and he asked me the other day, "Why did you paint my tooth yellow?" I had to remind him that it's not an exact rendering of him, that it's just a comical pumpkin face. Ha!




OuR sIlLy PuMpKiN FaMiLy


JACKSON HUGGING THE SCARECROW



MOMMY'S LITTLE PUMPKIN, JACKSON


We went to Opry Mills last night and purchased Jackson a pair of striped overalls and a little striped cap so that he can be a train engineer for Halloween. We also got him a red bandana and a whistle. I don't know if he'll wear it all, but we'll see. It will look something like this:

I'm going to end up doing things a little backwards, because I have some pictures I want to post on here from Friday when Jackson and Wesley played at the park, but I'm too tired right now to upload them. So the next post will have pics from them playing. There were a couple of cute ones.

Grandma and Grandpa Hart came to visit us today. They brought Jackson a box full of Matchbox cars and some books. Grandma Hart played with him down at the park. They had a really good time. Jackson fell off the little fake rock climbing wall, but he's okay. He just got too excited and was trying to climb up too fast.

Until next time...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails