Monday, September 10, 2007

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY JACKSON!

I cannot believe I'm showing this clip. This is a very "drugged" me and a very "new" Jackson, like seconds old. Please, please disregard me and my triple chins and no makeup and greasy hair and drugged demeanor. After all, I'd just had a nine pound baby. I just wanted you all to remember that two years ago at 1:15 p.m., this was how Jackson looked.

We are going to have a spaghetti dinner tonight in celebration of his birthday. I sang "Happy Birthday" to him this morning, but he looked at me like I had three heads. My dad told him happy birthday during his radio show this morning, so Dunklin County, Missouri heard that it was his birthday, I guess. Sorry this is such a short entry, but I've got to get some things done while Jackson is napping.

HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY, BABY!

I Love You!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails