Saturday, October 9, 2010

I Love a Tennessee Fall!

A few weeks ago Jackson and I went to Missouri to see the Delta Fair parade. We were only there for two nights, but he looks forward to it every year! This was our crew waiting on the parade. Jackson absolutely loves a the parade, especially when candy is being thrown his way.

This is the bucket he brought to put all of his candy in! I think he got it about a third of the way full!

Aunt Tonya and Jack!

Jackson always loves playing with Lilly!

Finally I found a cotton field that hadn't been picked yet.

You would never know a day before this picture he was running a 103 temperature!

This is my pumpkin topiary...or pumpkin snowman, however you want to look at it. I really needed pumpkins of three varying sizes, but it ended up kind of being all the same size. It was fun anyway. But I don't think it will make it to Halloween. The sun is just baking them! So I'll probably have some new ones before Halloween!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails