Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged, but it is proving to be a busy, busy summer for us! I'm going to work my way backwards here. Last weekend we went to Kentucky Down Under in Horse Cave, Kentucky. We've had tickets since last year, but we just now had an opportunity to go. It was a really nice day trip, and Jackson even got to pet a kangaroo! We toured a cave there, which was also a first for Jackson. He probably wasn't as impressed by it as Tom or me, but I think he enjoyed it.
Notice that I am not touching this kangaroo. Wild animals give me the willies.* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Jackson's second vacation bible school was held by Providence Methodist and they had it at Pump It Up since their church hasn't been built yet and they're holding services in a nearby elementary school. So needless to say, all Jackson had to hear was it was at Pump It Up and he was IN!


















No comments:
Post a Comment