Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my dad, Tom, Tom Sr., John and all the other fathers out there. I hope you all had a great day! Jackson took Tom to Waffle House this morning and then to see Toy Story 3 and then for a little dip in the pool. It was a fun day for them! I tagged along to Toy Story 3, and it was such a cute movie. I think it was better than the first or second! I'm not sure who liked it more, us or Jackson.

Here are a few pictures from our trip last weekend to Jasper. Jackson always loves to ride on Papaw's tractor. It always scares the bejeezus (sp) out of me, but it's something Jackson loves to do.
And I guess railroad tracks are my favorite photo props, so every time we're in Jasper, I know the perfect place to go for a great photo opportunity! Jackson cooperated pretty well this day. I love some of these shots.
We had a street BBQ yesterday afternoon, and it was a really nice time. I know most everyone on the street, but we rarely have time just to sit down with one another. We put the waterslide up and the kids played on that. I guess we had around 30 people. It was HOT, but not nearly as bad as I had envisioned! This is the invitation I sent.
It seems summer is in full swing! Jackson starts a Vacation Bible School tomorrow. I know he's going to love it. That will give me a little breather and a few days where I'm not trying to take him here or there and entertain him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails