Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


I bought this wreath today at Hobby Lobby and had seen this done in Ballard, I think, so I had to try it. And I LOVE it! I know we haven't had Thanksgiving yet, but I really like the way it looks. I wish I could leave it up all year 'round! I guess I could. :)


Jackson enjoyed some time outdoors this weekend, and it's a good thing because it seems to be getting colder now. Maybe winter is finally starting. But it sure was beautiful all weekend, even though I didn't get out and enjoy it too much due to the work I had.
When we went to the Christmas Village last weekend, Jackson saw Santa there and wanted his picture taken with him. And if I had thought he would do that, I would have maybe dressed him up a little, but oh, well, he was excited to see him. And that's what matters, right? I might still take him to the Santa at BassPro because he's AWESOME looking and that's the one he's had his picture with the last couple of years. And supposedly it's free during certain hours. I think you get a free 4x6 or something.

Christmas Village was a lot of fun this year, and Jackson was a prince. I had him in the umbrella stroller, which he is much too big for, by the way, and we were wheeling around that place like crazy! It was so crowded that it made it difficult to go anywhere too fast, but we canvased the whole place in about three hours. And I bought a few things that I am pleased with.
I leave you with another picture of the first sign of Christmas at our house. :)

2 comments:

Emily Echols said...

I love the wreath. I love Ballard and love looking at their magazine and getting ideas. It looks great wit the letter on it.

Sabrina said...

Thanks, Emily! For some reason, I am really in the Christmas decorating mood this year...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails