Tuesday, June 9, 2009
My "good" computer is getting repaired and I can't really upload pictures from this one and crop them and Photoshop them, so it will be a while before I update the blog, maybe a week, with pictures. Jackson and I went to Missouri last week and got back home Sunday. It was a really nice trip and Jackson had a ball. He rode his bike all over the high school, which is across the street from Mom's, and Dad and Sherry took him to see the movie "UP." When I asked him if he liked the movie, he said, "It was cool!" He missed his nap two days in a row, which is usually no good, but he dealt with it pretty well. He also rode pedal cars at a place outside of Kennett. He really loved doing that! But now it's back to life and summer and getting ready for vacation. I wish I was leaving tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment