We had a great weekend last weekend. Grandma Hart and Papa Johnny, as Jackson now calls him, came to visit on Friday and left Saturday when Jackson took his nap. Tom, John and I went to the flea market on Saturday morning because Tom and I wanted to find some plants for the yard, but we were unsuccessful on that front. We did end up with more crap than we've ever bought before.
We usually don't look in those little cardboard boxes that some vendors have scattered around, but this time we did, and we bought about 10 discontinued Sure deodorants that Tom swears are the best, about 5 cans of kids' sunscreen at $1 apiece. And I saw the same ones at Big Lots for $5 a can, so that was a good deal.
We went to Red Lobster Friday night and that was really nice. Jackson played really hard with Grandma Hart, and I'm sure he wore her out! Then Saturday night we had a grill-out with our neighbors and that is always a lot of fun! Here are a few pictures from our first grill-out of the summer. What a beautiful weekend it was!

* * * * * * * *
Tonight I went out in the back yard with Jackson just to take some pictures of him since I really haven't been able to get any good ones in a while, and I think the first one is my favorite. My eyes have really been bothering me again, because I've gotten busy with work again. Sometimes I can look at my computer screen and the words are so blurry, it makes me dizzy. I know, I know, I need to go have my eyes checked. I know it's just eye strain, but I need to get some reading glasses! My arm isn't as long as I need it to be sometimes when I'm trying to hold things out to read the contents at the grocery store. And the other day, I had to get Jackson's little bug kit where the lid is a magnifying glass just to read a taco seasoning packet to see how much water was called for! I launched into all that because that's been the reason I haven't been taking many pictures, because my eyes kill me ! Anyway, here are the pics I took tonight:

Bird feeder Pawpaw and Mimi got us for Christmas! We see finches in it a lot.Since Buster has lost weight he likes to run around and play now!
* * * * * * * *
I finally ordered our patio furniture a couple of days ago, or I guess I should say I decided on what I wanted and Tom ordered our patio furniture a couple of days ago. It was a big ordeal, and I won't go into it, but hopefully our patio will soon be adorned with comfortable and stylish resin wicker! And here are pictures of the loveseat and two club chairs:


















No comments:
Post a Comment